Niagara Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet High Efficiency (UHET)
Ultra-High-Efficiency Toilet (U-HET) Saves 40,000 Gallons Every Year
Tired of your friend clogging your toilet? He comes over, and without fail, he manages to clog it. Every. Single. Time. How can one person be capable of such damage?
Well, your toilet's flush is likely too weak. A weak flush causes unnecessary clogs, and when the time comes to unclog your toilet once again, you'll end up flushing it over and over and over until the job is done.
This whole time, you’re wasting a ton of water, especially doing it day in and day out. The amount of wasted water and money really starts to add up. Worst of all, you’re aware of how much it’s wasting, because you want to create a home that emphasizes saving energy, water and ultimately, the environment. It’s time for a change.
This is where the Niagara Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet comes in. Sure, there’s a tiny chance that your friend could still clog it, but the flush mechanism on this bad boy is WAY stronger than the one on your old standard toilet. Not only is the flush strong, but it's quiet and efficient. The purpose of this toilet is to save water and money. It can save you up to 40,000 gallons of water per year! Make the right change to your bathroom and maximize savings and efficiency with the Niagara Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet.
The World’s Only 0.8 Gallons Per Flush (GPF) Toilet
As an “ultra-high-efficiency toilet” (U-HET), the Niagara Stealth Toilet goes a step above the standard “high-efficiency toilets” (HET) available on the market today. Using only 0.8 gallons per flush (GPF), this toilet conserves significantly more water than the typical HET toilets that offer an approximate minimum of 1.28 GPF. This toilet saves 37% more water than its standard counterparts and is WaterSense certified.
- One ﬂush clears the bowl every time
- No need for double ﬂushing or dual-ﬂush systems
- Uses just 0.8 gallons per ﬂush (0.8 GPF)
- Smooth, low-friction ceramic surface
BOWL STYLES AVAILABLE: ELONGATED OR ROUND
The Niagara Stealth Toilet features a quiet flush compared to most toilets on the market, thanks to its patented hydraulic technology. The bowl’s trapway is pressurized by the energy generated when the water fills the tank, combined with an air transfer method. Just press the flush button, and then everything in the bowl will be evacuated with one powerful, yet quiet flush.
None of the parts are expensive to replace and the toilet can function efficiently at a variety of water pressures. It can save you up to 40,000 gallons per year and includes a 10-year limited warranty.
- Toilet Bowl
- Water Tank
NOTE: Toilet seat not included.
- Manufacturer: Niagara Conservation
- Model Number: N7717E / N7716
- Bowl Shape: Elongated
- Rough-In: 12 inches
- Bowl Rim Height: 17 inches
- Efficiency Standard: Ultra-High-Efficiency Toilet (UHET)
- Dimensions: 28.875 x 18.75 x 31 inches (732 x 476 x 788 mm)
- Trapway: Fully Glazed, 2 inches (51 mm)
- Water Surface Area: 8 x 6 inches (203 x 152 mm)
- Valve/Flush Lever: Polished chrome top-mount flush actuator
- Flush Technology: Patented Stealth® flush chamber and air transfer system
- MaP Performance (Miso Rating): 600g miso
- Color: White
- Finish/Glaze: Vitreous China - White Finish
- Warranty: 10 year warranty on component parts; 1 year on valves
- Certifications/Approvals: WaterSense Certified, Certified and listed by IAPMO R&T
- LEED Credits: 2 Points
Click here to download spec sheet.
Click here to see how it works.
Click here to see what it saves.