Envoy-C Communications Gateway (Commercial)
Enable Remote Monitoring for Your Enphase System
Designed to accommodate large commercial installations of the 480V Enphase Microinverter system, the Enphase Envoy Communications Gateway (Commercial) links each module and microinverter in your solar array to the web. As a network hub with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi capabilities, the Gateway provides an intuitive interface with Enphase’s cloud-based Enlighten monitoring software. The Enphase Envoy Gateway collects performance data, displays system status on its LCD screen, and transmits detailed information to your online account.
- Supports speedy processing of large commercial datasets
- Enables remote monitoring and management of a solar array
- Connects up to 600 microinverters to the Internet
- Built-in cellular module connects to wireless Internet router
- Plugs into any standard AC power outlet
Because the Gateway communicates over power lines, there is no need for new wiring or complicated programming. Simply plug the gateway into a standard AC outlet. The Envoy Gateway is typically required in commercial applications. Commercial users may install multiple Envoy units for use in conjunction with Line Communications Filters (LCF) to distinguish between different domains.
About the Enlighten Software
The online Enphase Envoy Enlighten software gives users a broad range of data, including graphical representations of the performance of the entire solar array, as well as individual inverters and modules. You can view current and lifetime performance metrics, including a harvest summary, harvest totals by day/week/month/lifetime, and time-lapse motion summary.
In addition to providing system data, the Enlighten software also automatically monitors your modules for you. By comparing the harvest of individual modules in your system, the software can identify modules that deviate from the norm. With this feature, you can optionally set up alerts for specific conditions and troubleshoot any modules that are under-performing.
The Enphase Envoy unit has a built-in cellular module that enables wireless connection to a wireless Internet router. This allows the Envoy to send/receive data as a cell phone would without an Ethernet bridge or Wi-Fi adapter.
NOTE: Requires an Internet router to connect to the Internet. Use any standard broadband router.
Click here to download data sheet.
Click here to download installation guide.
Click here to download Enphase System troubleshooting guide.
- Model Number: ENV-C250
- Manufacturer: Enphase
- Warranty: 2 years
- Compliance: UL 60950-1, EN 60950-1, CSA22.2 No. 60950-1 and IEC 60950-1, FCC Part 15 Class B
- API Available: System-level production data
- Power Line Communications: Enphase proprietary
- Local Area Network (LAN): 10/100 auto-sensing, auto-negotiating, 802.3
LAN Connection Options
- Cable Assembly, Ethernet, RJ45, Orange, 10ft: Included with ENV-C250
- Power line communication bridge pair: EPLC-01
- Wireless N USB adapter (802.11b/g/n): WF-01
- AC Supply: 250 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 2.5 watts typical, 7 watts maximum
- Number of Microinverters Polled: Recommended up to 600
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 222.5 x 112 x 43.2 mm (8.8 x 4.4 x 1.7 inches)
- Weight: 340 g (12 oz.)
- Ambient Temperature Range: -40ºC to +65ºC (-40º to 149ºF)
- Cooling: Natural convection - no fans
- Enclosure Environmental Rating: Indoor NEMA 1