QuickMount PV QMSC C Clear Anodized Composition Mount (12x12)
Quick, Easy PV Flat-Mount for Shingle Roofs
Designed for quick installation with only one bolt, the QuickMount PV Composition Mount (QMSC C Clear Anodized, 12x12) has become the PV industry's leading solar panel mount for rooftop solar arrays. The classic composition mount employs QuickMount's patented QBlock Elevated Water Seal to deliver an exceptionally durable, water-resistant product, perfect for installation on composition/asphalt shingle roofs. This mount is certified by the ICC-ES (ICC-ESR-2835) and remains the most universally code-compliant mount on the market.
- No shingle cutting; fast, one-bolt installation
- Works with all leading PV racks
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 2554 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average shear
- 100% IBC compliant and ICC-ES certified
The 12 x 12-inch QuickMount PV Composition Mount features flashing that fits within a standard 5" to 5.625" course, with the exposed course not extending beyond 5.75". If the exposure goes beyond the accepted length, alternatively use the Classic Shake Mount, sold separately.
- Cast Aluminum Mounting Block bonded with Aluminum Flashing
- Hanger Bolt, 5/16" x 6" (1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless Steel and EPDM Rubber Sealing Washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- (2) Hex Nuts, 5/16"
- EPDM Sealing Washer, 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless Steel Flat Washer, 1" x 5/16"
NOTE: Quick Mount PV products are NOT to be used to anchor fall protection equipment.
Click here to download the installation guide!
Click here to download warranty information!
- Model Number: QMSC
- Manufacturer: Quick Mount PV
- Finish: Clear Anodized
- Flashing Size: 12" x 12"
- Pullout/Shear: 2554 pounds average pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 pounds average shear
- Applicable Roof Types: Standard and high-definition composition/asphalt and wood shingle roofs with 5" to 5-5/8" courses
- Cast Aluminum Mounting Block: 2-1/4(L) x 1-1/4(H) x 1-1/4(W) inches
- Aluminum Flashing: 12(L) x 12(H) x 0.05(W) inches
- Warranty: 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
Compatible PV Racks:
- Conergy SunTop
- DPW Power Rail
- Everest Solar
- IWM Flushmount
- Mage Solar
- Polar Racking
- PV Racking, LLC
- SolarWorld Sunfix Plus
- Zep Solar