Enphase C250 Microinverter (Commercial)
Harvest Energy from Commercial Solar Modules up to 350W
Each solar module in your commercial solar array will use one Enphase® C250 Microinverter to convert collected solar energy into usable AC power. Just plug one microinverter into every module. Designed for use with lower-power solar modules, the C250 Microinverter is ideal for 60-cell and 72-cell modules up to 350 Watts. And by reducing material labor and labor costs while increasing harvest, it delivers exceptional commercial project cost-efficiency.
- Maximizes energy production and minimizes cost
- Reduces impact of dust, shading, and debris
- No GEC, DC design, or string calculation needed
- Easy to install with Enphase Engage Cable
- Free remote monitoring via Enlighten online software
When used with a transformer, the C250 Microinverter is suitable for medium and large commercial installations where power distribution is 277 V/480 WYE or medium voltage (MV).
Click here to download Six Tips on Simplifying Solar Design
About the Enphase System
The Enphase Microinverter System comprises three main components: 1) the Microinverter, 2) Enlighten software, and 3) the Envoy Communications Gateway. Each Enphase Microinverter connects to the free, cloud-based Enlighten software (either My Enlighten for owners or Enlighten Manager for professionals). You can log into your online Enlighten account to monitor and manage your solar panel array from anywhere you have Internet access. Each microinverter transmits its performance data to your account via the Envoy Communications Gateway.
The Enphase® C250 Microinverter interfaces with the following additional Enphase® components:
- Engage® cable (12 AWG) with connectors
- Enlighten® monitoring/analysis software
- Envoy-C® Communications Gateway (Commercial): Router connection between the inverter and Enlighten® software. Choose the Envoy-C® for up to 600 microinverters.
NOTE: Compatible with 60-cell and 72-cell modules ONLY. Solar modules and additional Enphase System components are not included. The transformer used must adapt the utility voltage (usually 480Y/277VAC) to no more than 248V line-to-neutral for connection to the Envoy-C and C250 microinverters.
- CEC Efficiency: 96.5%
- Output Power: 250W
- Max. Input Power: 350W
- MPPT Range: 27-48V
- Operating Range: 16-60V
Click here to download the data sheet.
Click here to download the quick install guide.
Click here to download integrated ground technical brief.
About the Enphase System
- Model Number: C250-72-2LN-S2
- Manufacturer: Enphase
INPUT DATA (DC)
- Recommended input power (STC): up to 350W
- Maximum input DC voltage: 60V
- Peak power tracking voltage: 27V - 48V
- Operating range: 16V - 60V
- Min/Max start voltage: 22V / 60V
- Max DC short circuit current: 15A
OUTPUT DATA (DC)
- Recommended output power (STC): 250W
- Rated (continuous) output power: 240W
- Nominal output current: 1.0A
- Nominal voltage range: 220 - 248 V, L-N
- Nominal frequency/range: 60.0 / 57-63 Hz
- Power factor: >0.95
- Maximum units per 20 A branch circuit: 48
- CEC weighted efficiency: 96.5%<
- Peak inverter efficiency: 96.5%
- Static MPPT efficiency (weighted, reference EN50530): 99.1%
- Night time power consumption: 76 mW max
- Ambient temperature range: -40ºC to +65ºC
- Operating temperature range (internal): -40ºC to +85ºC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 179 mm x 217 mm x 28 mm (without mounting bracket)
- Weight: 1.66 kg (3.4 pounds)
- Cooling: Natural convection - No fans
- Enclosure environmental rating: Outdoor - NEMA 6
- Connector type: MC4
- Compatibility: Compatible with 60- and 72-cell PV modules.
- Communication: Power line
- Integrated ground: The DC circuit meets the requirements for ungrounded PV arrays in NEC 690.35. Equipment ground is provided in the Engage Cable. No additional GEC or ground is required. Ground fault protection (GFP) is integrated into the microinverter.
- Monitoring: Enlighten Manager and MyEnlighten monitoring options
- Compliance: UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class A, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 0-M91, 0.4-04, and 107.1-01